Sunday, September 28, 2008

What is a Scamp?

What is a Scamp? And why should I care? Like most people, that is what I thought about a week and a half ago. Boy did I have a lot to learn. The "Scamp GT" is many things to many people. It was not without controversary and an emotional rollercoaster ride that it happened to fall into many peoples lives. That is where it earns their love, (or resentment). This blog will follow the ups and downs, the highest of highs, and the deepest of lows, as we take part in its incredible journey. Please stay tuned for the rest of the story...

3 comments:

WOODSIE said...

I get it....I really Get it!

joleen said...

Adam I believe in you! layne

Dag said...

It's not often that one falls in love with a "scamp". Not to be confused with a tramp, which often people do fall in love with. No...this is a rare, rare thing. I tip my hat to you, Adam, with spiraly twirls in the air as I lower it towards the ground.